Monday, August 16, 2010

What are some romantic songs that you could play that show how much you love someone?

I need a song that I can play someone thats special to me and to show that I really love him. We've been together for about I'd say a year. The parents say she's a little young so she can't date him. So we have to have a relationship on the phone and through the computer. And recently he ended it with me because he wasn't happy being alone but he won't move on and still sometimes he tells me he loves me. I really wanna show him that I love him and I really need him in my life but I don't need a song that has like something I can't to like hug or kiss him or you know them things in it. I really love this guy and I WANT him back! please help?What are some romantic songs that you could play that show how much you love someone?
Digital Get Down by N Sync...haha, no I'm playing





A beautiful song that lets someone know that you love them even when you can't be there is...there are three actually...





1) I Will Come To You - Hanson


2) I'm Already There - Lonestar


3) Back Some Day - Blue





hope those help!What are some romantic songs that you could play that show how much you love someone?
Lional Ritchie songs are good.
At last, by Etta James.
Anything with the title ';I love you';
I never been in love before By Talib kweli
';I'll Die Trying';- Emerson Drive


';I'm Already There';- Lonestar


';I'll Be';- Edwin McCain


';Please Forgive Me';- Bryan Adams


';Everything I Do (I Do It For You';- Bryan Adams..








I got a crap load of love songs!
When I need love - Leo Sayer
i'll be-edwin mcain
Everyone can give you a list of romantic songs, but they are just songs... You need to choose a song that hits your heart when you listen to it, a song that will move you personally and make you think of the person you love. A song whos lyrics describe in every way your desire to be with and please a certain someone.





okokok getting too deep... get the idea... lol





Hope you find the perfect one for you ;)
';All I ask of you'; by Barbara Streisand....
HIM- Beautiful


The Cure- Love song

No comments:

Post a Comment