Friday, August 20, 2010

I really love my boyfriend but I feel like he isn't giving me the sort of relationship I had hoped it would be?

I really love him and he says he feels the same for me...


But to me there is more to just saying that you love someone...


You actually have to show it.


And he can't even tell me i'm pretty or why he loves me or why he wants to be with me.


Sometimes I think he would rather hang out with his friends.


I don't want to end it but I'm just not happy.


I try to tell him how I feel but he gets irritated and we just end up in a big fight.


We fight allot....It's really stressful.


And I'm one to believe that you try and work things out before you just end it but how can I be the only one trying and putting effort..He makes this SO hard. I want to let him know i'm serious.


He doesn't seem like he understands what i'm saying...He won't even open up to me...


That's what you should be able to do in a relationship.


I did and i'm probably one of the most self conscious and closed up person out there.. and I opened up with him...that's another example of how it seems like he isn't putting effort.


There is allot more about this relationship that I could tell you is wrong but I don't have the time..


What should I do??


And if i break up with him how and what should I say??I really love my boyfriend but I feel like he isn't giving me the sort of relationship I had hoped it would be?
okay looks like he's just wasting your time. if he does give you your need while waste your time? I Love You is just a word too, and if he can't show you what the hell are you still doing with him? and if your the only one that is making an effort its not Worth it if your the only on that wants the relationship. you don't want to end up trying for something that doesn't want itself. do you get what i'm trying to say? also if you tried to work things out but it doesn't work out, then things just don't work out then, if you keep trying you'll only end up hurting yourself. and if you decide to break up with him then tell him the truth cause the truth is what you've been telling him anyways. express your feelings even if he thinks its dumb, then it means he never really cared in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment