Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this the end of the relationship or.......?

So my gf sent me this text this morning,'i just never feel anything when we talk,just like we're mates and no more,i thought something was there,and i am waiting for that spark but it seems to be going in the opposite direction.' This seems pretty bad,but she then says,'i want u with me right now.' So now i am confused.


I text back saying,i really liked her and wanted it too work,but she can only feel how she feels,and she then said,'i was the one that asked to get together,i was the one rooting for us long term,but sometime friendship just takes over.' Later she sent this message,and this is the one that really confused me.


'i love spending time with you,just dont know what i want at the moment.You're gonna have to ignore me,you're much better than me,i don't feel i can give you much more,u deserve someone to love u back.I love you so much and we normally get on so well,but not when feelings are involved.'


So at this point i feel it's pretty much all over. Then tonight after a few more texts, she sends me a message saying, 'Its ok, i am gonna try for u!'


Meaning 'cos i said how much i wanted this to work she will try.





But i am confused, if she doesn't have feelings for me,no amount of trying is gonna change that fact. And i feel we are just delaying the inevitable. But i am totally crazy about her, she is my first gf and i am 21, so she is very special to me. I am falling in love with her, and want her to stay in my life, she makes me happier than i have ever been. But i feel unfair keeping us together when i know she doesn't wanna be with me, she is just too nice to call it off. We are always gonna be great friends, as any split would be on friendly terms, but i dont wanna lose her.





But it seems inevitable. Do u think it is?? Is there anything i can do to prevent it??Is this the end of the relationship or.......?
Salvage what you can and stay as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment