Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you love someone you have never met?

I have been talking to a guy from Singapore for nearly 4 years now. A few months ago, my relationship of 2 years ended badly (he cheated), and in the aftermath this guy I have been chatting with for years and come to think of as a best friend admits to being in love with me. This guy makes me feel more loved and cherished than any other man has made me feel in my entire life, he told me he could never admit to loving me until I was in a position to accept it and no longer in a relationship (how sweet is that). My problem stands in the fact that we have never met, never kissed, never even held hands. I will be traveling to Indonesia this fall to teach English for a year. Where I will be residing in Indonesia is just a short 1 hour inexpensive flight from Singapore. We plan to meet while I am in Indonesia and attempt to see if what we feel is the real thing. Which brings me back to my question, what are people's experiences with dating someone you have met online? Has anyone traveled a long distance to meet them? I am a bit worried about the whole thing, being a woman everyone knows that we are class A worriers, but at the same time I feel that this could finally be my chance at a happily ever after. So any advice anyone can offer me will be extremely helpful. Thanks for reading ^_^ looking forward to some answers.How do you love someone you have never met?
Lisa finding a soul mate is never easy job and finding someone who is in love with you will also want you to love in return. My advice to you is to meet him first and than decide what you want to do. i have used this medium of internet for chatting and i had made many friends but they all wanted me to come to them and have a relationship....but some how i have been the one who walks away in the end. Call it a compatibility issue or my freaking out with them of not giving me enough time have second thoughts about them or be 100% be in love. internet love affairs are a gamble i have known a person who found the right person of his dreams but some how i never come across anyone who i fell in love for real...Try to have web cam or voice conversations before you meet up so you have an idea of his personality and it will give you clear picture of what your heading towards.





Wish you all the Best





CheersHow do you love someone you have never met?
well it is possible. i have heard of real cases like this haha





its probably because youre really nice to him and nobody else treats him the way you do? you probably make him feel better about himself or something like that.





but then again maybe he doesnt know what hes talking about haha





just saying its possible...just not for everyone
You can't. You've just created this image of him in your mind. He could be a creeper, or worse yet lying about everything.
  • pigment
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment