Monday, August 16, 2010

Has anyone had to let go of someone they were in love with? How did you deal? Did you ever end up with them?

There is a guy who I have been with initimately, when we are together we enjoy each other. We have a good time. He knows how I feel for him but has yet to say the same. Though he tells me he is attracted to me. We seem to always end up talkin even after having big fights. Now we are taking a ';break'; and I know its the best thing to do. We need to remain as friends, a relationship between us would be too complicated. I know I must move on. We communicated that we would remain friends after the smoke has settled but what do you do when you feel this person is your ';person';? The break would do us good and I feel if its meant to be it will happen. How can I deal with this ';break';?Has anyone had to let go of someone they were in love with? How did you deal? Did you ever end up with them?
We never ended up together... in fact I waited for him for a long time then he went and got married...they just got divorced and he was all about me. I didn't ever want to be 2nd choice. Glad I stuck to my guns. I waited for soemthing else %26amp; now I am happy with someone who will put me 1st for everything %26amp; the guy I ';was'; in love with.....his memory doesn't hurt anymore because I have a guy that makes me light up every minute. It's hard at first but you need to put you first. =) Hop this helps!Has anyone had to let go of someone they were in love with? How did you deal? Did you ever end up with them?
I don't know, I'm going through the same thing, I fell in love with my best friend. We did everything together and we were intimate for months, but then he didn't want to commit to a relationship.





We decided to take a break and we remained friends, but the hardest part was when he started dating someone else.





If he doesn't want to commit to you, you would be better off trying to move on rather than waiting on him. If he's interested then he will let you know, but if he decides to move on before you, it will only hurt you more since you seem to be the one with the stronger feelings.





I hope that it all works out the way you want it to, but if not I wish you the best of luck.
You deal with it by finding someone new to love. He doesn't love you and won't. Most men know just what they're doing when they want a break. You need to pick yourself up and forget him. Find new love, THEN become his friend. Otherwise, you will think he's it forever and he will move on without you.
ok just find someone else to like i had a worse problem me and my bf LOVED each other and he moved so just try to like another guy move oon i know it's hard but you just have to think positive i mean you still get to see him I DON'T
Have no ideal to be honest but best of luck finding out an answer to your question
well from expierence, i can say yes you're right. if its meant to happen it will happen. i have been seeing the same guy for about a year now and yes we continue to break up get back together and break up yet again! but we have remained friends um...with benifits. so its hard to turn off the feelings when you are constantly going back and forth. but honestly...taking the break from one anothers company can do every one some good. it reminds you how much you miss them and its test on whether if that person is ever going to be right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment