Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you let someone into your life?

I would love to meet someone but find it hard to let my guard down. It takes me a long time to trust someone that's why i usually end up dating friends. I wish I could be more free with my heart and not get so worried i'm going to get hurt but how do I?


I know people who will fall out of one relationship and jump straight into another.


What do you do wait or jump straight back in again?How do you let someone into your life?
Just get to know people as friends first and the rest will follow. I've only dated 2 girls who I wasn't friends with before. Both those relationships were very disappointing and short. You make enough friends and one day somebody will enter your life and take your heart without you even knowing what happened.How do you let someone into your life?
By spending time and getting to know that person for what they are and who you are and your guard will slowing start coming down but one wrong move from them it will go up so quick so be carefully and take it slow you will love again, just work on getting over what hurt you in the first place. Good Luck
well, i've been like you for years, it hasn't really changed, i was hurt a lot when young, and it does tend to make you keep that emotional distance for fear of being hurt again, a kind of self preservation, it can be very lonely though, as for dating friends, there are up sides and down sides to it, if it all goes pear-shaped the friendship can disappear too, but if it worked out it can be a good relationship based on that solid friendship
iloveu so much and if ucomehere we willghet the truth about all them but uahgve toknow in amking relations uhurt me withthat and ustop me from surching who did for me that!

No comments:

Post a Comment