Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know when to end a relationship?

How do you know that its what you really want and you're not just in some mood? My boyfriends going away to university in New York so Its definitely not going to last longer than 4 months. I just feel like I've lost freedom in the relationship and he's quite perfect but I feel uncomfortable in general when I think of this as a relationship because we used to be friends and things sped up for a while and now I feel overwelmed by this new title. Im just not feeling it.


I don't know, I still care for him of course but why should I let myself fall more in love with someone who will leave in a couple of months?How do you know when to end a relationship?
I think a relationship should end when its no longer healthy for one or both people, or if it is just not right anymore... If you're not happy in the relationship, or there is other serious issues going on, you should take a stand for yourself and end it. Of course, there are plenty of times when working through hardships is the best thing to do. But in your situation, when you say you know it won't last any longer than 4 months anyway, you still have some options. If both people can keep it light and less serious, you can stay in the relationship just in good company, enjoying the time you have together. Or you could end it now, so you can avoid any uncomfortable feelings or unwanted circumstances.





It sounds like you may not like being in this relationship because you've lost freedom and you're uncomfortable in general, so maybe just taking a step back and slowing down for a few days can help you clear your mind to make this decision.





I hope this helps!How do you know when to end a relationship?
you could sit down with him and just tell him that he's going


off to college and you think it would be best for the both of you if you


stopped the relationship. that doesn't mean you still can't be friends.


yea, you both might feel bad when you end it, but you both know it's


for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment