Friday, August 20, 2010

I was told to end my relationship with my boyfriend :(?

i love him, but my pastors told both my parents we had sex. now everyone (even reading forums with people who have same experience) is advising that its best to end the relationship. They always ask, ';why would u wanna keep in contact with him anyway, when he didnt even respect your body?'; i hate this. i love him. but he's not christian like me. he drinks beer. and he knows that in his country you can only hav sex with someone 18 yrs old and above. im 16 and he said ';its ok'; when he knows its not...


i know i always say this but he's in another state and i dont think he's coming back until march 2010..


im convinced enough to break our relationship and lose contact with him but im not strong enough.. but i know i gotta do it





i want to ring him tonight, but what should i say? how can i explain? and if he changes his bad habits such as drinking and occasionally swearing and thinking its ok, then should i get back together with him?





help please :( a part of me knows my situation is not good, but a part of me wants to hold on to him, no matter our opposites :'(I was told to end my relationship with my boyfriend :(?
okay i dont understand you wanna break up with him cuz hes not christian??/


u said he has bad habbits well u just need to talk to him nd if he loves you he would stop but dont give up on him cuz than not only will u be sad but he will only get worse .....I was told to end my relationship with my boyfriend :(?
do you love him?


if you do, id stay with him.


live your life the way you want, you can't let others tell you what to do or live it for you.
You really don't need to be with this guy. Just because he sais he will change doesnt mean he truly will. Also the fact that he lives in another state is horrible. You can never know if hes out partying and having sex with other girls or not. Especially because hes not a christian. How could you believe him anyways. To me, this is something you need to handle with God as well. But to answer your question, their is not going to be a easy way. Your just going to have to tell him that you can't handle this anymore, especially having a long distance relaationship with him. Not knowing where he is or what hes doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment