Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you think should be my next move?

Alright, so I am 26, and my new office mate is 30. I think I have a crush on him. He has good manners, and he's nice to me. I have been dreaming and thinking about him a lot for the last 3 days. And I would love it if he asked me out. I am not even sure he realizes that I am into him...


I had a party at my house, and I invited him, but he couldn't come because he had a big exam to prepare for (we're graduate students in University). He likes playing poker, so he organizes these games at his house every other week-end.


He asked me if I wanted to play and join them at his house. I told him that I didn't know how to play so he offered to teach me. He actually wrote down all the hands for me.


I went to his house, I brought a pie for him and his friends, and they were all glad I did. The night went well, (except that I sucked at playing and I lost of course) and the next day at work he asked me if I wanted to come the next time, I said sure.





He's always nice with me, he always asks me how was my week-end, etc... but I don't want misinterpret his being nice to me into something else, just in case he's not interested in anything else.





I am not the type of girl to flat out tell a guy that I am interested in them. But I give out hints by smiling and being nice and going out of my way sometimes for them.





So what do you think? Does this have hope, or should I just leave him alone? Guys, what do you think? I'd really like it if we had something more going on. Recently, I've only had guys younger than me, and it didn't work out well at all. I'd rather have someone older than me.


It's been more than 5 years since I've been in a serious relationship. So I don't wanna screw this up.





Any hint or piece of advice would be much welcome!What do you think should be my next move?
i'm a guy, and i think you should keep going in the direction that you are going. from what you've said i'd say he's definitely interested in you, and is probably thinking along the exact same lines as you are about not wanting to misinterpret your kindness as something more than it is. you don't have to flat out tell him that you are into him, but maybe you should try upping the hints a little more, be a little more flirtatious, or make subtle jokes about wanting to kiss him or something to that effect.





Hope it helps, and works out for y'allWhat do you think should be my next move?
you sound like your happy first i don't know that you need to do to much,i'd go with the flow go out get to know each other, you can give your little hints,but don't push, he just may come to you give this some time take it slow don't mess up okay.
Just go with the flow, but be more perceptive around him. Think about how his eyes look around you, how he smiles at you, and if he seems to go out of the way to do things for you!
Keep giving him little hints . Don't just blurt out that you have feelings for him , because it's possible that he's only being nice . Just wait a bit longer and see what happens .
see how he looks at you keep a mirror at a desk and see if he is looking at you. or ask his friends
He might be interested in you. But you need more evidence of his interest, before you can be sure.





Keep coming to his poker parties. And if he really is interested in you. Then he will try to get to know you better above and beyond the poker games.





But he is just being friendly. Then he won't go beyond the poker games with you.
hes being a nice guy going slow and so take his offers smile and also invite him someplace if he accepts then yay if not hm.. for him to let u come to his game well thas a biggy an to be with other guys who will see u hm.. this ia biggy too as usually girls no way not allowed at poker games nope nada mine dint let me so.. it is an honor to be there he is a nice guy feeling you out .. just keep up an going with his leads. an u take and ask him to dinner or movie too

No comments:

Post a Comment