Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you just leave your own home to end a relationship?

I got good feed back from the last question. My thing is it is my home and I can not let go or I am not willing to because its familiar, it safe or because I do not like change or do will with change.. So how do I let go even though I know he does not love me and put him out with no where to go. We have been together for two years and this situation is stressing me out. He has even told me he does not love me. He has even been with someone else who he does love while we are together, has even brought her to our house because they are just friends. But she does not even want him like that. I guess the new trend is its ok to sleep with your friends while having babies with another. I do not understand why men can not except commitment to one person. Well, some can. As soon as the next big butt or the next big bre- -st come along. There right behind them sniffing like dogs. Ok, this is very hard for me because I am looking for commitment and I cannot seem to get it. So what do I doHow can you just leave your own home to end a relationship?
You let go by looking at yourself in the mirror, and saying, ';You deserve BETTER than this! He has got to go!!'; Then you march right out there , and tell him what he has to do....MOVE OUT! Once you've done that, then you begin the slow process of rebuilding your life. Never look back!! Good Luck!!How can you just leave your own home to end a relationship?
kick him to the road ....when he goes for a day change the locks ....dont take that crap ....you have a guy ...a nice guy looking for you right now but havent seen him ......yet
If it's your house,meaning it's in your name only.Put him out,he can go sleep in his car if he has to.That's not your fault,it's his and he has to live up to it.Call the police,put his stuff outside and tell him not to return unless he wants to go to jail.And them heal from being cheated on,and move on.Why are you caring for someone that doesn't love or respect you? Nothing personal but grow a backbone.What your doing is flat out stupid.
Get an attorney. Tell him you are through with him being unfaithful and he needs to get out. Your attorney can help you with the steps you need to protect yourself while doing this. Then file for child support.





He will find somewhere to go. Sounds like he is good at finding places to ';sleep';. You deserve better than what you are dealing with.





You may love him but you'll get over it. He has hurt you enough that I'm sure once he's gone it won't take long.





Be very picky next time when looking for a man. Focus on your child and making the best home you can for him/her. You don't have to have a man in your life so you have plenty of time to wait for the RIGHT one. Be the best person YOU can be and you'll attract a GOOD man next time. After dealing with this man, you definitely know what NOT to look for in a mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment