Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over someone you love?

I recently ended a relationship of 3 years with a man I love very much on good terms and we are still friends... I know he loves me too and that hurts me even more because we have different views on many things. During the 3 years together, we had to compromise on many things, I finally understood what patience and understanding meant and it was without a choice I have to let this relationship go because we were no longer happy being with each other just being who we really are. I told myself many times that this is the best decision for us and we will be able to find our own happiness but I just don't understand why two people can love each other so much and yet be incompatible. I am trying to be strong on my own but every single day, I think back on the times spent with him and I will feel depressed knowing that he is no longer by my side the way it used to be. And he just told me that he will be moving overseas for work and might never return... I really don't want to lose him...How do you get over someone you love?
TIME.How do you get over someone you love?
time is the only way......
time 2 let him go!, he was a stepping stone in your life 2 see what you want in your life, sometimes in life we have 2 go threw alot of bad apples to find the one we really want, why stay with someone you will never be incompatible with
jack daniels,


music


Time.
you can never get over this especially that you are friends and are in close contact with him if you still love eachother why dont you try and work the relstionship out?
Time.
well you can never get over someone that you love. you can move on. but that'll be really hard. just know that there are a lot of people out there in the world and you won't be alone. you don't need to be in a relationship to be happy as long as you have you family and friends with you, you're all set. although it really is nice to have someone to keep you warm. if you two were meant to be together then maybe in the later future there might be something for you two. for now i guess you two can talk to each other about how you feel. you can be sad and cry if you want to. it's okay.
I think you both made a huge mistake. In my book, love trumps everything. If the two of you truly love each other, you can make it work with tons of compromise. You said during the time you were together you did compromise but don't say why that didn't work. The only thing I can think of that might not make my ';love trumps all'; true, is the fact you said you had different views on many things. Huge things? If they were not huge things, it can often be worked out. You often have to compromise, then compromise some more, then some more, etc. but if both of you still love each other and are not happy apart, then why not give it another try?





If that's not in the cars, the others are right, it takes time to heal a broken heart. Or, you may meet someone new, fall in love again and be 80% cccompatible. There isn't such a thing as 100% compatible in my opinion. ;)
  • adware remover
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment