Monday, August 16, 2010

Loving someone who doesnt love you back...?

Im having an issue. I still love someone who obviously doesnt love me back. I let it go for a long time but i found myself recently missing this person. There were some issues during our relationship( crazy jealous sister that i was friends with first and dying father who passed away) so we went our own ways. More like he was done without saying it and i just moved on. It really stuck in there because of the dying father. Because i cared and also because i was waiting for what i thought was going to be a relationship. He would never open up to me or anyone and i was always waiting... Since then I was in one relationship that was a waste of time and now im dating someone who really likes me and im not sure i like them as much. I know this person wants a relationship and is falling in love. Which is pretty much what i went through with the guy im loving still. Why is it that one person can truely love someone who doesnt love them back. Maybe im a little messed up right now and dont see a good guy in front of me(like my ex was) im not sure. It huts to love someone who wont love you back. Why am i now in the same situation but on the other end. How can i move on when i have tried with 2 relationships now but still always think about this same person. Is it even possible to love someone if they dont love you back? I texted today '; miss you'; and got nothing back. I wasnt even shocked...why am i still waiting?Loving someone who doesnt love you back...?
its a very difficult and painful situation you are in. I was in a similar situation where i lasted 2yrs with my ex until I realized the he didn't love me. Sometimes we want a person to love us no matter what. They can cheat on us, lie to us, disrespect us, insult us and we still try to see the good in this person. That is wrong !!! What u need to do is get some time on your own, no dating. you need to realize that this person was no good for you and ';mourn'; their loss. But don't mourn them forever. you need to find yourself again, don't rush into dating obviously you still have feelings for you ex and it's not fair to your new guy to fall in love with you if your not ready to love him back. you need closure maybe that's how you will be able to move on and find a great guy to love back! good luck!Loving someone who doesnt love you back...?
I think the best thing to do is to talk to him (ex) to help get closure.
force that person to love you rather they like it or not.its called femdom.using your body or physical force.grab him by the balls and make him beg you to stop
You do not know true love, sweetie. True Love is unconditional Love.....which means to love someone just because they are lovable and expecting nothing in return. You are expecting something in return. But, this guy is just not into you and you are making a fool of yourself by texting and contacting him. Back off and leave him alone. If you cannot give the guy you are dating what he expects then you need to end the relationship and not hook up with anyone until you can figure yourself out!
  • Fish
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment