Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Loving someone who doesn't love you?

What do you do when someone doesn't love you back?





I spent one weekend with this guy and I think I fell in love with him..the weekend was so good..I met his?





Parents and we had so much in common...a lot of things were said like he wanted a relationship...I felt like I have always been in his life...now he's in love with someone else and i m in love with him...do I tell him how I feel? Should I till be his friend even though it hurts? How do I move on?





would you tell him even though he's with someone else?





God how can i continue to be his friend?





do I text him or call and let him know if i was going to end the friendship?





I did ask him about his feelings for me and he didn't answer(he said he had bad reception on his phone...





I have never told him the way i felt about him....Loving someone who doesn't love you?
Stay away from men who are taken.


Don't tell him, and stop communicating with him--the distance should help with that.


If he is meant to be with you, he will realize it after you stop talking, but you can't make something like that happen.


Go on with your life, and try to forget him. You are most likely not seeing him clearly, because he has bad habits %26amp; some form of ugliness just like we all do!Loving someone who doesn't love you?
';a lot of things were said like he wanted a relationship';..





Obviously, he wants a relationship with someone who lives in VA.





Maybe he's not cool with LDR's.





Forget it and move on. Chalk it up as a good weekend, but you'll have a better one in the future.





The Rat
If he knows about you're feelings, Move on with your life...


If he feels the same way about you, he will go to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment