Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever Married or had a relationship w/ someone you?

Have you ever ended up wanting a relationship with someone


you did not know at first


but at the same time you thought to yourself ';I want to be with that person!!';


And you actually ended up being with them????





What about Marriage ???


Have you ever wanted to Marry someone


you did not know at first while thinking to your self ';I want to marry that person!!';


And you actually ended up doing so and marring them.????





See I really like this girl but she's been in a relationship for 6 months and right now i think its starting to break, i dont really talk to her but shes on my ';myspace'; and we live in the same town.. i know she may not be the right one to have a relationship w/ but then again how many of us find true love?


We have a lot in common but i tend not to talk to her as i feel i cannot. i dont know why ..im just sooo heart broken right now.


It hurts T_THave you ever Married or had a relationship w/ someone you?
I first saw my beautiful wife when waiting for a bus and she was struggling with 2 heavy bags, like carry-on suitcases, and a laptop case. She was a sales person and taking home new catalogs from her office. I looked around like ';does anyone see this woman needs help?';. Everyone else just hurried around her and never looked at her. I went over to her and said I would help her, she turned to look at me and I swear I fell in love with her at that moment. That instant of first seeing her face, is like crystal clear in my memory even now almost 10 years later. When I helped her on the bus and she said ';Thank you'; I promise, I wanted to say ';The least I could do for my wife'; But I didn't, she probably would have jumped out the window!





I helped her to get the bags to her apartment, she had the same stop to get off as I (I worked late that day and took a late bus or I probably would have seen her sooner) She asked if she could buy me coffee,and we walked to a nearby cafe Our ';coffee date'; lasted until 2 am and she kissed me good night and I walked home absolutely knowing who my wife would be.





About our 3rd date, maybe 5 days later, she said ';why haven't you asked me if I am single or married?'; What could I say ';because I knew you were single when I saw you and 2 seconds later knew you would marry me?'; I said ';because if a man were lucky enough to be your husband, I would not have had to help you with heavy bags';





About 2 years later we were married.





I told her this after some time and she said she would definitely have jumped off the bus if I told her that!!!!! :)))Have you ever Married or had a relationship w/ someone you?
yeah!!! My husband and i met in a party!!! he was the playa trying to get with every girl and i was the cute little girl on the corner with her girl friends, he would flirt with any one, i really disliked him for been such a player, he would be with 2-3 girls a night, he is really cute and the cutest guy there, he went out of town and i started hanging out with his friends when he came back we met in a party, we flirted he has changed after he was racing and crashed almost died, he said that he always liked me because i wasn't like any one else, and we went out and got married, so your story could have a happy ending like mine, don't worry about the situation right now just focus on what you could do to change it
I met this guy in a chat room 10 years ago and since that first night we talked I knew he was the one! We met 3 months later, started going out and the relationship continued for 7 years. At the end, the relationship ended because he didnt want to have kids and I did! I still believe he is the love of my life and that destiny will reunite us someday.
i have it worked for me. u may want to im her and set something up.
DO it!!! message her and ask...you're never going to know if you sit here waiting for us to tell you...you can always be her friend if you can't be her lover...what's there to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment