Monday, August 16, 2010

Commitment to a 5 years relationship or spending a month with someone you truly love?

I am currently maintaining a 5 years long distance relationship with my bf. He is a wonderful person. Nothing I can ask more from a guy. Everything seem to be fine, not until I met A few months ago.. We have nothing much in common. Not even interest or topics. But I feel really comfortable having him around..... I don't see a future between me and A as he will be heading back to Canada by the end of this year. I will never be able to see him again. But I just don't know why am I so drawn into him... We kinda hooked up for a couple of months. I know I am a complete b**ch and I really don't know what is wrong with me. The craziest thing is, I even thought of breaking up with my current bf and to be with A for the remaining time we have left. But in the same time, I am unwilling to let go of my current bf because I am afraid that I will regret eventhough I realize I don't love my bf as much as I did anymore.. I know I am selfish. There's once I suggested for a break up and he was devastated. He was all emotional when he called me, asking me to go back to him. And I accepted, feeling regretful right after. He constantly calls me and I would feel annoyed at times. He puts high hopes on me, constantly telling me that I am ';Miss Right'; for him. I don't know whether I still love him or it is just a commitment that I am feeling now. He doesn't deserve me..





Something happened few days ago and A decided to ';break up'; with me. We haven been talking ever since. I was devastated. I am having my finals now but I couldn't focus at all...... I know this sounds crazy. But I really don't know what to do or how am I suppose to feel now. I like A, but I know there is no future between us. I feel really guilty for treating my bf like this. It is not fair to him. But it would kill him if I ask for break up again.





What should I do?Commitment to a 5 years relationship or spending a month with someone you truly love?
first things first A could have girls in other place you don,t know and your will to risk that for what, the fact that you have no interest or topics, darling in fives years that will be a problem. Secondly you have to do some soul searching if you want this 5yr relationship, do you have things in com mom, communicate well for a start, ask yourself where you see yourself in 5yrs time if you only see you or with any other guy get out now and dont hurt this guy any longer, I was in a 6yr relationship that was basically just a lie. be honest with yourself and him, I know what its like to be on the other end, you will be doing him a favour in the long run to work out what you want so he can have the person who loves him whether it you or someone else, if you don, want to give it your all set him free.Commitment to a 5 years relationship or spending a month with someone you truly love?
What would Obama do?
Give your current bf a chance at real happiness with an honest loving girl. Stop jerking him around simply because it makes you feel powerful. Your question is a joke and anyone with a conscience will tell you that you are right, he doesn't deserve you. He is way too good for you. You deserve the guy that doesn't really want you. You are hot for him and he is fickle with you. Hurts, doesn't it.


and it's just what you deserve.
Cut with the narcissism. It would not kill him if you broke up with him. He might hurt for a while at that rejection but it would take him only a short time to realize he was with selfish cheat and then he would go out and find a real woman.
Just follow your heart, I know your heart is with A and you know there is no future with him, but you only live once and you shouldn't have to regret not doing something. If your really not into your current boyfriend then even if it is hurting him you shouldn't stay with him if you don't love him. 5 years is a long time to be together with someone and if you don't think he will be in your future then do something now before it's too late. Don't hurt him anymore and be completely honest with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment