Friday, August 20, 2010

Did you ever know someone who treats people badly when they're in love because they can't handle the feelings?

Some examples I know of:


A guy who realizes he's in love with a female friend, freaks out over it, and ends the whole relationship.


Or a guy who has serious feelings for a girl and gets so nervous about it that he ends up being rude, avoiding her, finally being flirty, then stopping right in the middle of asking her out and not asking again, confusing her completely. Then he really lets her know how he feels by getting extremely upset, refusing to talk to her and avoiding her when she gets a boyfriend.





These are just examples, but did you ever know anyone who acts like they don't care because they can't handle being in love with someone?Did you ever know someone who treats people badly when they're in love because they can't handle the feelings?
Yes, it had something to do with being frightened about being happy. For instance, in love, living happily together, everything is going well; starts stressin' that things are a bit too good, starts negative thinking, things not going well. Says, ';I knew this couldn't last, it's not worth trying to be happy';. He's an ex now, just had too much baggage to unpack.Did you ever know someone who treats people badly when they're in love because they can't handle the feelings?
They have extremely low self-esteem, manifesting itself in a fear of abandonment, they then push the person away before they can leave, alternatively they fear the vulnerability of total intimacy.





ADD: it generally stems from behaviour patterns developed from childhood experiences
Yeah, myself, though it isn't only where women are involved. If someone has hurt me enough that I feel it necessary to limp away and lick my wounds, that person will no longer be allowed in my circle of friends. Fool me once they say...
He didn't treat the girl badly he just lost all ability to communicate without telling jokes which eventually put her off him. Maybe nerves and other issues were to blame. He was no child either.
Yes, I do. I am such a person.
Thats pretty much me. I have no faith in women.
  • pigment
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment