Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you split up a young relationship?

I really like this girl but she is in a relationship with someone else. Were both young so I figure the relationship she is in wont last, how do I end it sooner in very subtle ways. Also, I don't feel that doing this is very mean or rude. They are both young and they don't know what true love is. Help please. Also, I'd like to do this in as little time as possible.How do you split up a young relationship?
Honestly in time it will fall apart just have to give it time because if you try and rush something you can blow your chances with the girl too because she can find out that you broke her up with him. So in the long run just be there has a friend and she will come around just give it time.How do you split up a young relationship?
uhhh wait.
yo i know how u feel bro. I've been waiting since september for this girl to get rid of her boyfriend...you just gotta wait...maybe pay some people to do certain things =)

No comments:

Post a Comment