Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get over someone who doesn't love you back?

I met my boyfriend at my job and very since then we've been inseparable. He told me that he wanted to take things slow and not hurt me. After being with him for a month I found out I was in love. I told him that I love him and he tried to end it because he thought I was end to deep. This guy is my best friend and he knows everything about me. He has made me become a better person. We broke up after 2 months because I decided to move back home to further my education. We still communicate like the relationship has ended. I even made an appt. for him but i realize that I'm not going to be with him or move back to that area. He calls me everyday and almost everyday I end the conversation with I love and there is no response he has said it once the last night I was there before i moved. Help me Im suppose to be focused on school and Im distracted by him. Im 20 years old and this is my first love. How do I get over him so I can focus on school?How do you get over someone who doesn't love you back?
This is a tough situation to be in. I was in a relationship like this and what helped me get through it was realizing I deserved to have someone love me the way I loved them, with my heart 100%. If he can't /won't be what you need him to be, then you should find someone that will. It's a tough reality, but with time it will get better and you will find your perfect someone.How do you get over someone who doesn't love you back?
Think about the negative things about him and how you can do better than him. Think about what you can accomplish without a boy in your life and how he's just slowing you down. You can do better things in your life being single. Having a boyfriend is nice too but just think about other things and how amazing you can be with or without a boyfriend.
Listen your in college and once those student loans hit you trust me you will be thinking about if you don't pay them the government will take that income tax check.





So I am not sure why not focusing in school because this is the rest of your life here, seems to be a problem.





You control your own thoughts, so take some accountability.
you dont ever get over it you learn to live with the fact that no matter how hard you try your not good enough and so you take one day at a time and realize that one day that special someone will come along that will love you back and so hang on and remember your love is precious and someone will realize it
well there's just no easy way other than to keep yourself busy. Do you go to school with anyone you know? If so, study with that person a lot. Talk to your friends a lot more than usual, KEEP YOURSELF BUSY to where you don't have the time to think about him. I wish you the best during this time. God bless and best wishes
thats a hard one the only sure way i can get over guys is to find another ones that i really like . its not the best way but its the only thing that works every time and then now finally i got over all of them all together and now i'm good ;-0
Time takes care of it for you, mostly (not always). There's really nothing else you can do but wait until you don't hurt anymore. Try to focus on other things, maybe. I'm kind of in something I want to get over, so good luck! Keep your head up and your heart open! :)
whatever you do, do not think about him. energy flows where attention goes. when you start to think about him, STOP and do ANYthing to think of something else... stay busy, eventually you will forget him and that will be when he wants you... but you've moved on!
Find personal interests that you can do and for yourself. Letting go of someone that you truly love is one of the hardest phase in our lives.
bla, bla, bla, ';how do you get over someone who does not love you?'; find someone who ';does'; love you, there are too many fish in the sea to settle on just one, at such a young age, go out and have fun
how you should get over it is to busy yourself and make it to where you can think about school and then you won't be thinking about your x. also, finding someone else may help.

No comments:

Post a Comment