Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you let go of someone that you love when you know that you need to?

I am so totally and completely in love with this guy and he and I dated seriously for a little over a year. A lot of things happened during our relationship that has lead us to a point that we are no longer together. I don't want to end the relationship but he wants to be ';friends';. I was doing fine until he decided to call me to see how I was doing. I hadn't talked to him in 3 weeks and during that time I was moving on and hadn't shed a tear. But then..he called and I had to face the fact that I still loved him. Well, he of course wanted to know how I was doing and I was honest with him and told him that I was not doing so well. He offered me his shoulder and told me that if I ever need anything to call him. Ok..so I called and we talked the next day. Well, I asked him why he was talking to me as if I was his ';buddy';, and he said because that's what you are, my ';friend';, nothing more and nothing less. I told him that I was still in love with him, and I am crushed.Please helpHow do you let go of someone that you love when you know that you need to?
you have accept his decision and move on because if you don't you could lose a good friend and that was real nice of him to care for you so that lets you know he is a real good friendHow do you let go of someone that you love when you know that you need to?
i am going through the same thing..i don't understand how men can be so blind to love. its painful..
hes not from atl is he? sounds like someone I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment