Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I keep or end this relationship?

I'm 15 and my boyfriend's 16. We're in a fight right now and he's not talking to me because he said that I make deals and not go through them %26amp; how I don't love/care about him when I do %26amp; how I'm a liar cause I don't do the things I say I'm gonna do. (For example, I have trust issues with him cause we went out last year %26amp; he broke up with me and I was heartbroken so I don't really trust him because I get scared that he'll break my heart again. I told him that I was going to trust him because love is all about trust but I just get so insecure all the time that makes me forget about trying to trust him)





It's the longest relationship for the both of us and I know that no other guy can make me feel the way he makes me feel. I always try to make our relationship work but sometimes I just feel like there's no point. He's always holding grudges and I'm always the one that's crying and running back to him cause I don't wanna lose him. I feel like I should break up with him because it's not really working out and everytime I do something wrong, he always expects me to make it up to him. He told me that when you truly love someone you would put up with them no matter what but he's always making me feel bad and blames everything on me. That's why I always think everything's my fault now. I know that if I break up with him, nothing would be the same for me anymore because I'm so used to having him around. I know that high school sweet hearts are rare but I really want us to be one of them but I'm just losing faith in me and him. Everybody tells me that he isn't worth it because he's always making me cry and making me feel small.





I know I'm still very young and that there are a lot of guys out there but I'm very confused that I don't know what to do anymore so I just want some advice from you guys. Thanks. I'll really appreciate it. =)Should I keep or end this relationship?
wow, what a novel. if I read it right, you are a trouble maker and he needs to dump you. Right?Should I keep or end this relationship?
wow almost the EXACT same thing is happening to me!:( i understand you! im 14 dou..





can u tell me what you think about this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080823152554AAvOIzF





thank you!
This guy is a loser!!!





End this relationship right away. You deserve someone better.
uhh?
geez, how long did that take to type?
it sounds like you really love this guy but you're not giving examples of what you do that makes him blame you about everything.you need to talk to eachother and start letting him know that some things are bothering you and communicate with eachother more. But how can you trust someone that's already dumped you ones already. you need to let him know that is a problem and that it might take a while for you to fully trust him again. He needs to prove himself worthy of your full trust
Ok I am going to answer your question but there is one thing that I must point out to you first. People always use the words quote on quote no one can make me feel this way. why do people say that and they haven't had the experience to be with someone else. Who knows maybe they will treat you better. Ok now I am going to answer your question, in a relationship everyone is equal no matter what age, size or colour they are and anyone that is making you feel like you are not does not need to be in your life. You are young and I am sure that there are other guys out there! If you tell a mature person that you are sorry and they know that you mean it that should be enough grounds to proceed with your relationship. The grudge and throwing things in your face is not worth it, eventually you will end up with self esteem issues. You don't need that in your life and not at this age. If you really want to make thingd work with this guy terminate the realtionship as boyfriend and girlfriend and tell him that you are willing to start over from scratch get to know each other, and in the process take it slower find out the things that he likes and dislikes and you make sure he have a clear idea on the things that you do and do not like.


Last but not least Never settle for less that you deserve, He better be in this all or nothing!!!
i was dating a guy for a year and we'd get into petty little arguments alot and then i decided to break up with him and i still regret it to this day i thought he was going to be my highschool sweetheart too but if he's not giving you the amount of respect you deserve and is making you feel small then you definitely should break it because relationships like that end up with the guy thinking he has complete control over his girlfriend
Babe! Cmon your only 15! How would you know that no other man can make you feel the way he does! Its a terrible relationship when you cant express your feelings without being afraid that your gonna break up! You can have the greatest relationship in the world, but if you cant tell your partner how you feel, cause you feel he or she would break up with you!!!! Then it WILL NOT LAST LONG!!!! If it does, your forcing it.
I know you think he is your whole world right now, but you really would be happier w/o him.





Let me tell you a true story - I was in love at 15, my boyfriend 17. We never got along - always fought. He controlled me and told me BS things that this boy is telling you.





I always felt that I could never live w/o him and knew that I loved him tremendously. As time went on I started believing that our warped relationship was normal - I got conditioned to everything. Finally 5 yrs later, at 20 yrs old, we married. We had a house, both of us were successful and everything seemed perfect. But it never was - we still ALWAYS fought and had problems.





8 yrs after we were married we had our first child. Then 3 yrs later our second child. Everything seemed perfect from the outside. But we STILL fought and had those warped issues. I thought of leaving several times - I was educated and independent so there was no reason not to. But I always thought I couldn't be w/o him and always thought that love was enough - we were always in love.





Well guess what? Love is NOT enough. There are many other aspects to a relationship and many other dynamics that make one successful.





After 13 yrs of marriage (18 yrs of being together) - I finally called it quits and filed for divorce. It got nasty at first because he was so controlling and because of his warped thinking.





I have now been divorced for 3 yrs and, despite the hardships of being a single parent, have never been happier in my life. You see, my happiness didn't depend on him - I only thought it did because that was all I knew.





Trust me - this is not a healthy relationship and when you're older you will understand what I mean. Your happiness does not depend on him and you are way too young to be in a committed relationship.





Please listen to what I am telling you. Once you got over missing him, you would see what you are missing in life stuck in an unhealthy relationship. Please don't waste 18 yrs of your life figuring that out.
if you really feel in your heart that hes 'the one' and you really feel that going through all this is worth it then all i can say is, explain to him exactly how you feel, and if he gets defensive just be like if you dont understand this then how is this supposed to work out


it sounds like he doesnt respect you or just doesnt have the patience to understand where youre coming from.


however i dont know exactly how you act around him or how he acts around you


but just listen to your heart, and see if its worth it. maybe you should start making new guy friends , not to make him jealous, but to keep your options open, maybe there is someone that can make you feel different.
My personal advice is that you should broke with him since he doesn't even know how to appreciate girls. Don;t worry , there's so many better guys out there ( including me =P ) , I don't think so you must rely your love to this kind of people which full of egoism. geez

No comments:

Post a Comment