Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over a breakup from someone you love deeply?

a week ago i break up with this guy, i was with this guy for 5 years ( on and off),the main reason was because of my mom's disaproval, well sometimes he does some mistakes (who doesn't)..it feels like neither me or him wanted this relationship to end. finally when i talked to him and tell him i'm afraid if we're taking this relationship more seriously, we both will get waysss more broken heart..that was the saddest day of my life, we cried together and grief together for that last time..seems like i'm too weak, too sensitive and too fragile.. how do i deal with this when i know i can't go back to him?How do you get over a breakup from someone you love deeply?
I broke up with someone I dated for 5 years... we were engaged too. It was awful. The best advice I can give you is to distract yourself. Focus on other aspects of your life: school, work, friends. Try to keep yourself busy by picking up a hobby or going out with friends. You can even go out shopping by yourself or with a group of people. Anything that takes your mind off of things is good :) If you feel REALLY bad, you can just shut the door of your bedroom, sit on your bed and just cry it all out. Grieve. Let it all out. I had several cryfests that lasted like an hour. Each time I was done, I felt a little better. It's good to just let your emotions come out. Also try to distance yourself from him. It will hurt even more if he is still in your life. Maybe later, you can be friends, but for now, you need your space. Good luck, hun. You'll feel better! I promise. It took me several months to feel happy and about a year to completely not think about it without getting sad.How do you get over a breakup from someone you love deeply?
You aren't alone on this one. My ';man'; and I broke up after


on %26amp; off living arrangements. Just last night we decided that


we are just prolonging the inevitable by keeping in touch and


an occasional romp in the hay. My family cannot stand him.


They think he's a loser and a leach because he just wants


a place to stay. He can't keep a job and always breaks up


just in time to spend the summer on the cape. This has gone


on for 6 years- with major affairs. My family is right. His family


doesn't like me either-- he has a big mouth and every time we


fight he lies, lies, lies so that his mother will support him. The


man is ill. Still there's some kind of codependencey that


drew me back. No more. He has financially and emotionally


devastated me. It's time to take some time to decide what is


right for me. He's the manipulative LOSER! Let someone


else change his diapers!





It will take you time, but if I can save you the future heartbreak


and financial RUIN that some men can inflict, learn from my


lesson. I'm staying so far away from men right now. I don't


need one. It'll take a real gem who treats me like one before


I am willing to get my feet wet again.





It gets easier with time. Take up walking, movies, hobbies.


It'll help to pass the time. Good Luck.
go to him behind your moms back, i would never tell my dad anything because he is an assho*e......who actually tells their parents anyway, if u don't get back together you will feel the pain even more when you see him dating another girl..............
spend more time with your friends and commit to sports or something to get your mind off of him. the healing will take time but you WILL move on
Yau cry. Then you get back up and go back into the world again.
SWEET PIE, AS YOU LIVE AND GROW AS YEAR AFTER YEAR SWEEPS BY YOU LIKE THE WIND. YOU WILL LEARN AND UDERSTAND THE FACT NOTHING IN THIS HUMAN WORLD WILL LAST FOREVER. DON'T PULL AND HOLD THOSE TAINTED MEMORIES BUT ';LET IT GO';. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU CAN'T PULL BACK OR REVERSE WHAT 'VE ALREADY PASSED BUT WALK AWAY AND TRY TO HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH...MISHAPS AND HARDSHIPS ARE PART OF YOUR HUMAN NATURE, EVEN I ';THE ONE'; QLKM FACED IT. SMILE, SMILE AND MORE SMILE, OKAY! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!QLKM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say to follow Cochy's advice.


Don't worry....... a scar will always be there but you will move on.
You have to understand that you're going to have to allow the two of you to drift apart. However, cherish the memories that you have, and a fraction of him will remain in your heart. I see no reason why the two of you couldn't be friends and have conversations over the phone.





Breaking up with someone you feel connected to can shatter your heart into millions of pieces, but getting through it will make you a stronger individual. Just re-assure yourself that there's the possibility of a friendship.





Don't worry, countless couples go through what you are your ex-boyfriend are experiencing at the moment. If they can leave it behind, I'm confident that you can, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment