Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you really love someone who doesn't love you should you give up or be patient and never give up?

I'm in love with my best friend of 5 years now.I told her about 4 years ago how I felt,we dated for a little while then she started talking to to her ex and ended our relationship before it even started.maybe a year later I told her how I loved her and asked if there was any chance between the 2 of us.her answer ';I don't know'; well after that I said the hell with this,and gave up.3 yaers have passed since then I have dated and been with other women but I could never feel or love them the way I love her.I tried to forget her but can't.I know I'm a fool for hanging on for so long.I just visited her recently we went out drinking kissed and held each other for a long period of time,thought there might be something there but she acts like it didn't happen and tells poeple i'm her cousin which burns me.was it just the drinks? is there something there?am I a fool should I move on already or never give up hope and fight to win her love?wait for extra details before u give answer.If you really love someone who doesn't love you should you give up or be patient and never give up?
She is playing with your head, no nicer way to put it than that I'm afraid. Reason I know is cos I've done it to someone before, not my proudest moment but there you go. She likes the fact that you love her unconditionally, it boosts her ego and gives her a buzz. That is the reason she has never given you a straight answer. She knows that if she told you no way, never in this lifetime that eventually you would get over it and start to move on. She wants all your attention focused directly on her. I'm not saying the girl is a complete dragon, I'm sure she has nice parts to her personality, worst thing is she prob knows what she is doing to you but can't help herself. She lets you think now and again that something is there just to keep you hanging on. So now its down to you, you gonna be her b**ch forever?? One last thing to watch out for, as soon as you do try to move on and start seeing someone else seriously, she will go into overdrive trying to lure you back with empty promises. You have been warned, beware!!!!!If you really love someone who doesn't love you should you give up or be patient and never give up?
you can't force someone to love you. if she does not love you then move on. find someone who loves you. you will find someone.
I would say don't give up if the other person was once in love with you, but in your case it seems as if she never really loved you the way you did her so with that being said I think that you should really move on. Its been 5 yrs and she hasn't returned those feelings that you have for her so that should really say something, move on!


Hope I helped.
don't live your life waiting on her, she may not have the same feelings for you or maybe she doesnt want to admit them, i believe if things are meant to be you will be together
Don't be her lapdog!! Move on with your life. There r more women out looking for a good guy to have a relationship with. Good luck and just have fun!!!!!
you cant forse tham but give tham time and dont dwell on it to long or you will waist your life
i think thats its good you have found true love but there's no way possible that you can be with someone that doesnt feel the same about you thats just telling you that shes not the one for you and youre soon gone to find someone that is going to love you the same.
IF you love her let her go. If she wants to be with you let her come to you. If its meant to be it will happen.
If there is someone that you love and you don't know how to tell them just say i like you alot and i just what to know if you like me the same way that i like you but if you don't it will be ok if she or he say yes then just go for it but don't run in to it becaues she will say that it is going to fast so just slow it down some and see if that work and if it don't just look for some one you will know how you true love is when you come to that person i hope it help you and if it do can you email me at ladarius_aka_big_pimpin@yahoo.com if there any one that need help just ask bye
It's been 5 years...I feel you have tried enough to get her attention. And should judt move on. There is someone out there for you, you just haven't found them yet. It took me 6 yearss to find my soul mate. I do believe there is at least one person out there for everyone, maybe more than one. Depends on where you are in your life I guess.





Drinking can make you do things you normally wouldn't do sober. So I would say, she was using you for that moment in time, until something better for her came along. Move on and heal your heart. You'll find your true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment