Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you do when you love someone, used to love another,and starting to love another?

ok...I love my boyfrind very much %26amp;%26amp; I have no doubt that if I want to in the future we will get married...


but my bf went to the navy for basic...he came back bc of medical discharge %26amp;%26amp; he doesnt ever have to go back. but while he was gone an ex of mine told me he loved me.


- the only reason my ex %26amp; I broke up bc we live an hour away from each other. %26amp;%26amp; we went out 3 times all ending w. the distance issue.


ok...next my boyfriend is back %26amp;%26amp; things have been going really good...but he doesnt like to show affection like people our age do...it annoys me so much %26amp;%26amp; we fight all the time. but at the end of the day we still love each other. we live together even tho I am still in highschool.


-now there is this other guy...he was my friend until we started hanging out more alone...%26amp;%26amp; then it more. I am really starting to like this guy %26amp;%26amp; we talk about almost everything. from family to my boyfriend to the class we have together...%26amp;%26amp; he shows the kind of affection I am really missing in my relationship.


I need help deciding who I want to be with...%26amp;%26amp; whats my best options.





In general how do I get my 3 guy crisis down to a 1 guy at a time life.


my boyfriend loves me...but sometimes I am really unhappy


my ex always makes me happy when he's around...which isnt often.


%26amp;%26amp; my friend that is becoming more always makes me happy but it gets hard to be with him when I have to sneek around to be with him.





help me please... What do you do when you love someone, used to love another,and starting to love another?
I know it will be really really hard, but you are going to have to pick just one.





Your ex is your ex. Almost everyone has that one ex that they just can't get out of their head, but there's a reason you broke up in the first place. Long distance is hard to manage and I know from experience it's almost impossible in high school, having been in two LDRs myself.





As for your current relationship... Just because a relationship starts out a certain way doesn't mean it's going to stay that way forever. You might think your guy friend treats you with more love than your boyfriend, but if you started dating, after a while it would stop being so intense.





I would say forget the ex. As for the other two, it all comes down to who you care about more... but don't expect things to be lovy-dovy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment