Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you forget how to love someone... how do you fall out of love, when you have no choice?

Ok, it was June 30th since I broke up with a boyfriend of 4 years. Sure, I'm not in the agonizing pain that I was in on day/week one, but I sure as heck still hurt. My mind constantly goes back to him and the memories we had together. I miss his presence, touch, kind words and overall, the companionship. The pain I'm feeling leaves me in such a rut everyday. I can't go on living feeling like this anymore.





I realize most will say surround yourself with firends, find a new relationship, and I'm doing my best with that. Currently, circumstances are limiting, however, regardless of a new love or fling, I'm still feeling brokenhearted and infact, a little angry.





I don't want to be bitter anymore over the ending of our relationship. It's getting the best of me, and my ex doesn't deserve to have this power over me.





How do I free myself from this agony? I've tried everything, and I've even stopped trying too, hoping that time would just do its thing. All I know, time fixes nothing.How do you forget how to love someone... how do you fall out of love, when you have no choice?
I know its long, but just read through it, it might help u.





either, if u still have feelings for him, try repair the relationship, or if u dont have any feelings left for him, try find someone else





I have 2 methods 4 gettin rid of unwanted feelings and emotions. might not work, but u can try them:





Method 1





Make sure its windy outside.





Take some flour. put it on a plate. doesnt matter how much, not 2 much - about a handful, maybe more if u think u need it.





light a fire - if u have a fireplace - DONT BURN DOWN UR HOUSE!





have the plate of flour infront of u. look at it, stare at it, try 2 focus without consentratin, if u can.





it may be painful, but think back to everything u can remember about him and the stuff u did with him, imagine pouring it all into the flour infront of u. try and get rid of everything u rmember about him. plour it all into the flour.





Once uve done this, go outside into the garden - take the flour, or go to a hill nearby or something, somewhere high up and windy. make sure there is wind. hold the flour up. blow really hard. blow all of it away. make sure there isnt a grain left. get rid of it - let the wind carry it away.








Method 2





Light a fire somewhere. Open fireplace would be best - somewhere where its not likely 2 burn down the house or anything.





Take a plain piece of paper, white will do, but if u use ur ex's favourite colour, it may work better.





on the piece of paper, write down everything u remember about ur ex. colour pen doesn't matter - nothing sparkly if u can help it, just plain colour.





once uve done that, throw t in the fire. watch it burn. when ur completely convinced that the paper is in ashes, take the ashes 2 a windy place and cast them away.








This counts 4 both methods:





Optional


After uve done this, u may want to go and cry for a while, just go and have ur favourite drink, ur favourite meal, ur favourite everything if it makes u feel better about anything like bringing back painful memories. Go 2 bed early so that ur rested the next day.





The next day, u should feel a lot better. it might take longer - could b a week, could b a month, could not work at all, but i think that its definatley worth a shot.How do you forget how to love someone... how do you fall out of love, when you have no choice?
i dnt pity u,coz ur the strong like me.im facing the same situation.he married.i started writing a book.this has helped me a lot.and moreover if u say ur feelings out to some1 it may b any1.may b self.it works.try it.and let me no.it takes time.ok take care.
Just live your life like you never had your heart broken, someday you are going to look back and laugh at this situation, dont forget to smile!
i was also in a four year relationship.. and it took me about a year to realize he was not coming back.... and to this day 5 years later when i think about it i get sad.. i really do not think you get over your love.. but then again he was my first love as a matter of fact he was my first everything...


p.s. he still calls me to even though he is involved ... and tells me he loves me.... so yeah i dont think youll ever get over it..
i wish i knew the answer, i'm going through something similar...........good luck!
Love is a choice.


You can either choose to love him or choose not to.


the only thing you fall in or out of is like and lust.
girl i know how you feel.


ughh


its really depressing but you can get through it
  • pigment
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment