Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dolls, do you think it's true that how a man ''treats'' you has to do with his up bringing

I have dated many men, and I have been in serveral long term relationships. And I have to say, I really believe that how your parents have raised you greatly influences how you will treat your ''future'; relationships, whether it's a best friend, lover, boyfriend, whatever. and what's up with all the angry and dis-illusioned men beating up women on this website? Relationships end someone gets hurt. that's what happen when you love someone sometimes. Right?Dolls, do you think it's true that how a man ''treats'' you has to do with his up bringing
Yes- it's also the relationship between the mother and father. If I man treats his mom like crap- then run.





I think a lot of these men you are talking about are just plain selfish..... and your right they were raised only to think and care about themselves. Or their parents treated them like crap and that's all they know.Dolls, do you think it's true that how a man ''treats'' you has to do with his up bringing
I completely agree it has to do with how you are brought up
  • adware remover
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment