Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you do when you have found the ';one'; but are already in a serious relationship with someone else?

I've been with my hubby for 2 years now and i love him immensely.


A year and half ago I met this guy whilst on holiday and we had an instant connection it was amazing. Anyway he lived thousands of miles away in Jamaica and I obviously knew that I was coming home to my hubby so we remained friends. Well about 6 months ago he came to leave here in London, right round the corner from me and although we haven’t seen each other since he first came to live here we still keep up frequent conversations. Problem is I KNOW he is the one for me and I am the one for him. Its amazing the connection we have, I have never had this kind of strong connection with a man, I don’t have this connection with my hubby, its only him, its like he’s my soul mate, he is the kind of man I’ve been looking for since my very first relationship and I know we are mean to be, so what do I do. I always knew me and my hubby would one day end we are just not on the same wavelength, but I WILL NOT leave the man I love for someone else even if he is “the one” that is just not my style.


What should i do?


How do i deal with this?





PLEASE HELP!!





Thanks. XxWhat do you do when you have found the ';one'; but are already in a serious relationship with someone else?
It sounds to me like you have made up your mind on staying with your hubby. Maybe the attraction you feel to this guy is because he can give you something that your current man cannot..or you may think he can. It is really your decision.. but definitely do not stay with somebody that does not make you happy.





Sometimes i feel like trading mine in..lol..but after a good hard look at how he makes me feel and how great he is with our family i know i can never be the same without him. I say stay with your hubby if he makes you happy because the other guy may just be what you think you want but you have not been in a relationship with him for too long to really know.





Sometimes what we think we want is not excatly what we need.What do you do when you have found the ';one'; but are already in a serious relationship with someone else?
The guy you met on the holiday...you don't really know him that well and sometimes, it takes a long period of time to know him and to classify him as your ';soulmate';. However, you can still text him, a letter and an email to him. Be happy with your hubby for now on.
the best thing and i know this will be hard just be honest with your husband tell him you met someone and have a conection with him. honesty is the best policy .....good luck
If you can't change the way you feel, change the way you think about it. Just remember that your hubby has been the one who has supported you for the past two years, he's the one you took your vows for, and from the moment you accepted to be his wife that was the moment you closed the door to other relationships.





Maybe you should think about how lucky you are to have met someone that you connect with, but why does it have to be a romantic endevour? What's so wrong with just being friends with him? If you really feel that you cannot get past the thoughts of wanting to be with him romantically then perhaps you should respect your husband and the promises you made to him by cutting ties with this other guy.





I wish you the very best of luck, but remember - that even if you are married you are always going to have attraction for other people, it's how you deal with it that counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment