Friday, August 20, 2010

Guy told me he loved me, then ended relationship. Need manly advice!?

This guy i have been dating seriously said to me that he loved me and that he knew it because he realized that other people were mentioning to him that he was always talking about me. We had a really good chat about how in sync we were and that we loved each other and planned for a night out together. We have actually told each other we loved each other a few weeks ago, and he was my best friend.





However, the night after all this, he called out of the blue and said ';i cant see you anymore'; and that day he had been depressed and having doubts, just like that, out of the blue. He said he had doubts in the past with other exs and didnt folllow them and stayed in relationships he shouldnt have. He also said he didnt want to hurt me. We went for a drive and he said he didnt see us being able to remain friends and that he felt he just needed to date other people. Now, he did get out of a long realtionship about 6 months before we met.





How can you break up with someone you love?Guy told me he loved me, then ended relationship. Need manly advice!?
The truth is he didn't love you he has lots of issues and insecurities too.His past is haunting him he really needs to seek professional help my advice your going to have to let this go because if you really think about it he doest want you to pity him especially if he made it clear that he can't be friends with you a man like this feels unworthy and that's reality.nothing personal I'm sure your a great woman if you stay open next time someone better will come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment