Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know if you dont want to be with someone anymore?

I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety and somehow I got it in my head that my boyfriend and I were going to break up like six months ago and I have just been coming up with so many reasons out of thin air to break it off with him. I obsess about it all of the time but the thing is I really really do not want to lose him. It feels like I might just trying to make myself miserable. Because I decide that deep down I might not want to be with him or something or that we should break up because something annoys me about him but then when I think about it all I want is for it not to be true and for me to stay with him. I just feel like there is another force pulling me away from him...Could I just be creating problems? Thats what it feels like but I dunno...On the off chance that I am not worrying or obsessing about it most stuff is fine and I am really happy. Am I just avoiding my true feelings or making myself miserable?








We have been together for a year and 4 months and everthing was fine before I got mono and saw my mom for the first time in three years with a kid that I did not know about...I have had anxiety and depression ever since. I am seventeen. This is my first serious relationship. I love him.





I guess what I am wondering is what can I do...is this my heart telling me to end my relationship? Or is it my head getting in the way of my happiness? Is it possible to deep down want to end it with someone but to really not want to on the surface? Am I just making myself worried over nothing...?How do you know if you dont want to be with someone anymore?
No reason to stay when the good feelings are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment