Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does Osho criticize and hate love and relationships?

I have just read my first book by Osho, ';Life, love and Laughter';. Overall I really enjoyed the book but I am left at the end somewhat dis-satisfied by all his teachings. I found that he basically spent the majority of the book saying how you can find god, love and peace in anything, then goes on to say how relationships/love was a cause of chaos.





He talks about how all marriages are doomed to fail etc etc etc. I agree with him that we shouldn't just get married for the sake of trying to save a relationship, but I do not see what is wrong with enjoying being in love with someone and remaining with them.





I have been with my girlfriend for a very long time now and it has brought me great joy and satisfaction in my life. If one day that may end, so be it, but why try and end it now. Why does he go to such large lengths to destroy relationships.





I find that Osho, someone who is attempting to spread love as such, has many places he fails in. Love isnt just fighting and bickering. it is a magical experience and a union of two people.Why does Osho criticize and hate love and relationships?
That's the trouble with following the teachings of mere mortals. Have you tried to find the God of love, He wants to know you and He will do everything He can to help you keep your relationship forever.Why does Osho criticize and hate love and relationships?
I know nothing of this ';OSHO'; (which is a good Yoruba name, you know?) but he probably couldn't keep his woman, so he doesn't believe anyone could.

No comments:

Post a Comment