Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ways to Quickly End Arguments In A Loving Way With Significant Other?

My Ex-Husband %26amp; I rarely got in big arguments / disagreements. When we did, we quickly ended it in a loving way %26amp; we agreed to disagree. I won't tell you exactly how we always ended things, but essentially we made up a physical way for 1 person to essentially offer a carrot, like in our case we made up this something with our hands %26amp; the other person knew what it meant and reciprocated physically %26amp; lovingly. Then we agreed to disagree (actually verbalized the phrase) and often followed that with I love you. I have since moved on and am in a serious long term relationship with someone I love, our main issue is we have disagreements %26amp; a lot more than I am used to from the 11yr relationship I had with my ex-husband. This is our main problem. What are suggestions for comparable ways to physically offer an end to an argument besides just hugging?Ways to Quickly End Arguments In A Loving Way With Significant Other?
Our arguments usually end in intense sex.Ways to Quickly End Arguments In A Loving Way With Significant Other?
I wouldn't argue. Discuss.. Leave the emotion out of it. Or state that it is an issue I'm passionate about. What is forefront in my mind when I get an idea about something is what my wife will feel about it. Her feelings are 1st always, I can think of nothing more important to me, we already agreed we were compatable on the big issues early in our relationship, so the things we discuss now are trivial, and not worth getting upset about. I generally cave in on things, because her emotions run hotter than mine do, even though my solutions are usually more logical. Respecting your partners feelings as much or more than the issue at hand will end arguments and turn them into discussions.
JUST WALK OFF OR JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE I LOVE YOU AND AGRUING IS NOT WORTH IT
walk away from the person and let them cool down.
Just end in. Say your sorry, whether its true or not. Say I don't care about whatever we were fighting about anymore, I just love you. And of course, have make-up sex.
Just dont argue back. since you are already used to agreeing to disagree. when you see an arguement starting just immediately and calmly take the high road and say ';you're right'; and leave it at that. eventually he will stop. but please dont start argueing because once u go down that road, it never ends!!
Be the first to say sorry, and try and listen more than talking that way the other person believes he/she is being heard, say small but meaningful statements not harsh downgrading remarks........ debate then hurtful statements lead to arguments not really intended. easier said than done but just try ...





good luck!!
Just apologize, and be nicer to him.


xx


Germany For Euro2008!
Apologizing when you are not the one at fault will totally end an argument!
thrown him on the bed and rip off his clothes and go at it. either you two will stop fighting or you will take out your anger while doing it. either way is a win win situation.
make up sex, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment