Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is the end of relationship equals the end of all your feeling?

My bf of a year broke up with me 2 months ago and I don't know why, the reasons he gave me of ';I need to concentrate on my career, etc...'; are all excuses anyway since he's already dated someone else right now. Anyway, I'm not stupid, whatever the reasons really are basically come down to the fact that he doesn't love me anymore, otherwise he wouldn't have broken up with me. I understand that. It's not a bad breakup, no cheating or anything psycho involved here, but we haven't talk to each other ever since. However, he lived in California and I'm currently living right outside Houston, and with all the storms and stuff been going on lately, I've been getting calls and e-mails from friends back West asking about my situation, but I got nothing from him. A friend of mine asked him whether or not he still care about me and he said ';not in that way anymore';, and when my friend told him that my area got hit, to which he replied ';I'm sure she's fine'; and ';If she wants me to know, she would have told me already';... I'm not waiting for him to call and ask me to come back or anything, but I have to say that I'm really disappointed that he didn't even call to ask how am I doing. Is the fact that when you no longer love someone, that person just no longer exist or matter?Is the end of relationship equals the end of all your feeling?
I know its hard because he really did you wrong.... when me and my ex broke up of 2 years, he didnt call me either and we lived just a few blocks away. i was hurt and stuff cause i still had some type of feelings for him. its not that he dont exist any more, its just that he just wanted to move on with his life and forget everything about you two. its crazy that he didnt tell you a true and honest reason why he left you but that should show you that he wasnt a real man if he couldnt be true to you....good luck and i hope you can find someone who loves you for you.Is the end of relationship equals the end of all your feeling?
To me, love is a drug..and like any other the addiction to that feeling will motivate you to find it again..keep in mind that both guys and girls feel this way. -the first time I felt it..it was magnificent-but it ended, but now the want for that feeling motivates me to keep pursuing it-no matter the actual odds. It takes time to heal, it takes longer to suffer.
Not usually.. Maybe hes just caught up with his own stuff.


Sorry to say but he kinda sounds like a jerk, so its probably just his nature not to care about anyone but himself or the person hes with at the moment.


Also his current gf could have told him not to call you cause she has something aginst you for dating him earlier on.
i hate to say it but some people are like that. they think that now you broke up that you're not even living anymore. it's pretty bad.. but you can't change that in some people


i hope all goes well... if he doesnt care about you then dont worry and stress about it
For him to just not care like that is strange. no break up should be like that. Its weird for him to not even care when your area got hit. Some guys are assholes in the end, looks like you just got a bad one without realising it :(
i think once you love someone your always going to have a place for them in your heart. you'll always have a certain feeling but it becomes less strong once you find someone else and admire that feeling they give you
you can be glad you're not with him.
if u truely loved the person when he dumped u u would of lost all emotions thts wat happend 2 me
i think he never loved u from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment