Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you tell someone you love that you dont want to be with them anymore?

we dont go out officially but we do the same things boyfriends and girlfriends do...its been 2 years and i want to move on...it might sound shallow but i need to see whats out there...the hardest problem is that we really are good together..but we're not going to be together forever and i dont want to be...but she does...shes obsessed with me..and she loves me so much and would do anything for me...so its so much harder...im on vacation now and i told her that i was thinking about ending our relationship...(that took many different times) she gets so sad...i know she'd be depressed for at least a few weeks if i do this..but i still want to be friends with her after, she says she'll never ever talk to me again if i go through with it....what do i say to her when i get back if I dont want to go out anymore? how can i do this w.o having her hate me... (my friends wanted me to stay with her and cheat but i told them that I could never do that to her)How do you tell someone you love that you dont want to be with them anymore?
id say it quickly and dont drag it out for too long. say it too her face (not text) and just say something like ';i dont think we should be together anymore'; but if you say lets just be friends, if she is so obsessed with you she might think that you still have a chance of getting back together which you dont. just be aware of her feelings xxHow do you tell someone you love that you dont want to be with them anymore?
you be weird and act mean and not yourself and she will brake up with you so you don't have to worry about Breaking her heart

No comments:

Post a Comment