Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Im friends with benefits with my ex while he's in love with someone else. Obviously he doesnt love me so?

He moved on like I never existed, but since Im in love with him we stayed friends with benefits; however, when we're driving in my car and he talks to his boyfriend and says ';i love you'; to him, it just hurts too much.





I want him back, but obviously he could care less about me. How do I end a Friends with Benefits relationship.Im friends with benefits with my ex while he's in love with someone else. Obviously he doesnt love me so?
Goodness, Your like his side action. Never be that to someone, trust me. It's a degrading and painful situation to put yourself in. Plus he's cheating on his boyfriend with you, thats pretty messed up. If he loved either of you he wouldn't do that. Tell him you don't want to be his second option for a relationship and you just want to be regular friends, or if you want cut him off completely. Good Luck.Im friends with benefits with my ex while he's in love with someone else. Obviously he doesnt love me so?
Good grief......... PLEASE dump him fast and move on with your life.... surround yourself with friends and family without him.





Have him take the public transport and NOT your car for heaven's


sake....





I hope both of you are not sharing house too...
If he was in love with anyone else he wouldn't be intimately involved with you. Your friend is confused about what being in love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment