Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm trying to win her heart, she stuck in a dead end relationship, how do I get her to fall for me?

She's gorgeous, ambitious, kind, unique, and I'm falling for her (she's also my roommate). She has a gf and I'm new to the whole dating girls thing, but we have this connection that I can't explain. Her gf treats her like **** and tells her she isn't worth anything. Her gf is controlling and abusive. We hooked up one night and we've been falling for each other since. She doesn't think she deserves me. I want to show her what it feels like to be loved. I want to show her what it feels like to go an entire day with someone you love without getting an argument or fight. I'm that girl her gf will never be. I want her with me!





What should I do to win her over?





She artistic, strives to be a model and makeup artist, very outgoing, very creative, loves being spontaneous, loves road trip. She's 20 and I'm 21 so nothing with alcohol.





ThanksI'm trying to win her heart, she stuck in a dead end relationship, how do I get her to fall for me?
Watch this video....








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_W60QzCu鈥?/a>
  • Fish
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment