Monday, August 16, 2010

True love breakup?

I've been with a man for a year and a half. We were engaged and expecting twins. Things have taken a turn for the worse. It's almost like I don't know him anymore. I'm really hurt. I know things are over between us. We live together and one of us will have to move. He won't leave, so I guess I'll have to. I love him very much. How do you end a relationship with someone you honestly love. I feel like dieing inside. I just want to run but there's no place to run. I've been through alot of relationships in my life. Some were good and some were not. I thought this would honestly be my last relationship. Please help me.True love breakup?
hey i went thru something similer but i would have to text u more and maybe chat 4 a while but i am back with my love n still w/each other. ok text meTrue love breakup?
if it was actually meant to be he'll take you back but there are plenty of other fish in the sea
Have you sat down and talked with him? And maybe you could suggest therapy I know seems silly to some but it could also help you work through your issues easier. You really need to have closure with someone. Talking about it will help you resolve anything that needs to be resolved. You have to discuss who will move and what will happen about the babys on the way. I know its hard to leave the one you honestly love, but you can do it. He needs to know how you feel and what is going to happen. Do you have a friend or you mom or someone whom you can lean on for support? Support is very important when you are going through something as rough as this. I know you can accomplish anything. You are a fearless woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment